Goa is known as beach capital city of India. One can plan a honeymoon trip to Goa in order to rejuvenate and refresh your soul and bring happiness back into your life. Besides from Goa beaches, there are numerous things to discover like thick forests, exotic wildlife parks, wide ranges of fauna and flora. In order to stay away from the hectic lifestyle, Goa is known to be the perfect destination to spend your vacation. Natural wonders, amazing sightseeing places, magnificent architecture, and many other beach destinations consider Goa as the desired destination among honeymoon couples.
How To Reach Goa Easily?
Goa is easily accessible through airways, railways, and buses. If you are in Delhi and want to attain Goa then you can choose for goa honeymoon packages from Delhi. As Goa seems to be major tourist spot of India, it is connected with major cities and towns. Tourists can have access to private and government buses. Apart from public transportation, one can also consider hiring cabs or taxi to visit the famous tourist attractions.
Why Visit Kerala?
Kerala is the wonderful tourist destination for getting enjoyment from surreal backwaters, aromatic spices, rich wildlife, thrilling boat races, long coastlines, pristine beaches, rejuvenating Ayurveda treatments, unique art & architecture. Kerala opens its doors for honeymoon couples, pilgrimages, wildlife adventurists and many others. Other than that, this state is dotted with lush vegetation and rolling tea gardens to offer pleasant views for the tourist people. In order to visit Kerala in a cost-effective manner, you can choose for best Kerala tour packages.
Sightseeing Places In Goa
- Vagator Beach: Being the must-see place in Goa, this beach serves as the center for trance party scene. This beach is covered by soft white sand with huge black rocks and coconut trees. It is located in close proximity to Anjuna Beach which offers splendid ambiance.
- Chapora Fort: It is one of the famous tourist spots in Goa. The breathtaking view of the fort will grab the attention of tourists who fly to this location. You can spend time in this fort for exploring the huge commanding structure of the fort. It is very close to Panaji so you can visit this fort through easy transportation.
- Todo Falls: There are plenty of tourist attractions in the Goa and hence Todo Falls is known to be the prime attraction. Being the prettiest waterfall in Goa, many people like to do trekking activity. By visiting this location, one can feel extremely close to Mother Nature and indulge in its beauty.
Sightseeing Places In Kerala
- Alleppey: Alappuzha or Alleppey is the renowned backwaters in the destination of Kerala. This backwater is known to be the network of lakes, rivers and brackish canals which weave through Kerala state.
- Thekkady: It is the dwelling for famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. You can view the elephants which wander around the sanctuary, take a cruise in Lake Periyar, discover Verdant green forests and take an elephant safari in the wilderness.
- Kovalam: This place is known for exotic beaches of India. There are a plethora of coconut trees which grabs the attention of your vision. However, you can immerse your feet into the warmer beaches of Kovalam to get revitalization and rejuvenation.
Thus, the breathtaking view of the Kerala and Goa will surely attract your senses and make you spellbound.